Monday, April 22, 2013
Speed Work
Today I had planned to run a mile. Since I was going to be running a short distance I thought I would work on my speed. I had to run errands this morning and than went to a friends house to study for our big test on Wednesday, Benny was in his room all day. I was going a short distance and it was the afternoon I didn't have the heart to leave him at home. So he peed and pooped before we left. I explained that this was going to be a short, fast run. My goal was under 10. See what had happened was... when Benny and I were driving to get turn around places, he made me do all the work. I had to drive, watch the odometer, and write down turn around land marks. So before we left for our short, fast run I looked at our list and for one mile it said "Yellow House". WTF!!! Which yellow house? He and I took off at a GOOD clip. A little too good. I forget that we are out of shape. I figured out that it was the yellow house just prior to the pink farm. I'm going to check the next time I'm on the road. Well, after we turned around guess who had to take a really big crap? There was also a bit of traffic that we had to wait for.. We finished in 9:28.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment