Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bastard Birds

I have a small bird feeder on the maple treen my front yard.  Last year my big need to be thrown away at the end of the season,so now I have the little.  The big one I would fill once a week or soon big deal.  The little one I cannot keep full.  I keep going out to find it empty and all the seed is on the ground.  All the seeds are getting eaten off the ground, so no sweat off my nose.  I have now seen the culprit.  It is a few big black birds that sit on the side and spill all the seeds.  I may have to get a bigger bird feeders for the black birds.

Today is a fabulous day.  I worked last fight so I only get to. Enjoy two hours of it before I have to get ready and go back.  I got the table and chairs out of the basement, wiped them down and am enjoying the sun, warm air, and freshness.  Today it really feels like spring.  I hung the hummingbird feeders.  I can't wait to plant the window boxes and hanging baskets.

No comments:

Post a Comment