Thursday, April 18, 2013

A man, a plan, a canal, Panama!

Last night Boo and I want for another car ride, one of his favorite activities.  We planned out and backs that are 1-5 miles in length.  I then came home and found three different training plans for couch to sprint.  I will have to augment them some since they plan for a 14 mile bike when mine will be 18.  The longest one in 22 weeks.  The shortest 11 weeks.  I'm currently 19 weeks out.  So i'll take some from all three and put together that works my my schedule.  Last night I planned the next three weeks.  I will run/bike 5 days and rest two.  I also signed up for two 5k's.  The first one is 9 days away.  So I'm going to focus mainly on running.  I will still bike two days but run three.  After this first 5k, I will probably switch it.  I feel like I need more work on my biking.  Today I biked 4.3ish.  I might have been 4.4.  I went a little longer to avoid a steep hill.  Everywhere around me is hills.  The race is ALL hills for the bike.  It's killing me, Smalls, but it is what I am going to need to do.  So will it be.  Interesting things I saw on the side of the road during my bike: 3 dead animals (1 deer, 1 squirrel, and 1 chipmunk), a can of WD40, and a bow for like a violin or viola (it was really small, I think it was a kids)

I am secretly in love with palindromes and I am apparently full of allusions today.

No comments:

Post a Comment