Friday is my birthday. Ive been trying to decide what to put on my list. It is hard because things are expensive. I asked The Whip for new running shoes. I'm excited. It has been a while s nice I've gone into the store and tried on different pairs. I usually just bring in my old one and say do you have another pair of these? I've been have some numbness and tingling in toes on the left foot so I want to try a different shoe, plus my running focus has changed.
I have neuropathy in both feet from the Lupus. I just want to make sure that my shoe isn't triggering it. Speaking of numb/tingling feet. My feet get so tingling it can be hard to pedal. After doing some research, it turns out it is fairly common. The next thing on my list might have to be clip less pedals. I was hoping for a Garmin but it might just have to wait. I also have little things like body glide and a spare tube for the bike.
No comments:
Post a Comment