Sunday, May 5, 2013

Long Week

Monday: I was debating going for a ride but decided against because it was a scheduled rest day.  Hindsight is 20/20.  I should have gone.

Tuesday: I spent the day trying not to toss my cookies.  I really thought I was going to lose it in a patient room during morning rounds.  No, I'm not preggo, we are not even trying.  I'm just sensitive to hormonal changes in my body.

Wednesday: I got out a rode.  I did over 5 miles because I took the long way home.  I'll clock it soon. I did it in 28:10.  Not bad.  There were two cyclists going the other way on the road and they waved.  I sent sure if I was capable of waving back but I smiled and nodded.

Thursday: I did nothing.  I wasn't suppose to do nothing.  Wednesday was my last lecture of the semester and I just didn't want to change out of my pjs, so I didn't until the whip came home and we went out to dinner.

Friday: I tried to run.  I was going to go for 2.6.  My calves were burning.  I ran the beginning and part of the end but I walked most of it.  I think it took me somewhere around 36 minutes.  I stopped a few times to stretch out my calves.  I also allied that I had not ran since Sunday.  Im going to make more of an effort to do bricks, just to keep my running up.  I worked Friday night and tonight so I did not run during the day today.

Since my calf issues I pushing my fluids again.  I have never beenone to take in many fluids.  This is something that I need to work on.  I now have a job that enables to go to the bathroom often, I need adjust my fluid intake.

No comments:

Post a Comment