Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Just like butta....

I went swimming this morning before class.  It was so peaceful out.  There wasn't any chop.  The only movement to the water surface was behind the ducks and the occasional fish jumping.  I was able to swim .24 miles which is three laps alongside the dock.  It was hard to get started because the water was so cold.  It took my breath away at first.  I have a shortie but I don't want to wear it.  Maybe I should.  They add bouancy.  I did my modified breast stroke but because it was so calm I thought I would work on freestyle a little. I went a few strokes then had a bit of a panic attack. I tried again next lap.  I did ok but didn't get too far.  The Wife, who was a competitive swimmer in high school, told me that I need to turn more as I. Trying to breath.  I'll try again tomorrow if the water is calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment