Wednesday, May 22, 2013

How was the swim?

It was more of a drown, really.  I decided to bike this morning instead of three days in a row trying not to drown for .16 of a mile.  I did bike 8.3.  I wanted to do ten but didn't have time before I had to leave for class.  I thought I would provide some pictuers.
This is a horse that is staying at my neighbors.  He is a doll face and HUGE.  He is a bit in love with Benny.  He greets me every morning. 

This is me before the race this past Saturday.  I forgot to take a picture when I got home, before the garden tour.
This is going to be one of my new goals.  I will add it to my training.  I missed most of May so I'll start in June.
This is the YUMMY icing I made for my brick of a cake.
This is me and my brother's diabetic dog Blue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment