Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snowmagedon!!!

Snowquester!  Big storm coming this way!  The federal government closed today because of the weather.  Our local schools because of the weather.  Does my college?  Nope.  I still had to take my test on poop disorders.  I think I think my grumpiness of the lack of even a two hour delay carried through to my workout today.  I thought school would be closed and so then the gym would be too. 

I went just like I'm supposed to I wanted to run two miles today.  It wasn't very successful.  I lacked consistency the whole way through.  I walked some, jogged some, ran some, power walked, slow walked....  One mile into it I was having my gas issues again and the gym had very few people in it except for a guy stretching his legs right behind my treadmill.  So I went and had unsuccessful quiet time in the bathroom.  I got back on and did the next mile.  My legs are kinda fried from yesterday.  After my lack of good experience on the dreadmill I hoped on the rower trying to get some arms in and help relieve my legs a little.  Man my ass is swore, yoga terms it would be my seat bones.  After 7 minutes I gave up came home and ate a brownie. 

This month the gym is offering two classes a week.  Tomorrow is barre-fusion.  I signed up.  I'm hoping it is a lot of stretching.  I can use it.  Now that I've figured out how to attach pictures I have a few that I owe you.

This is Gladys, my not so trusted steed.  She and I are going to spend quality time over Spring Break fixing her up a bit.  Sorry she is upside down.  I'm not sure how to fix it.
As promised, here I am in my new bathing suit.  At least I'm right side up.


No comments:

Post a Comment