When I'm cooking for myself and no one else is expected to eat what I make. I go out there. This morning was not exception. This was my Indian Mexican omelet. I cooked some white beans and an orange pepper that I seasoned with chili powder, cumin, curry, salt and pepper. I also noticed so turkey in the fridge so I added that. I removed the bean mixture from the pan and wiped it out. I didn't want the eggs to have a curry taste. I then pour in the eggs as they got firmer I added cheddar cheese and the bean mix. Folded it over and topped it with salsa. It was yummy! The sweetness of the beans countered the spices perfectly.
So on another note. I take pictures with my ipad. I then email them to myself, save them to my computer and attach them to the blog. When I open the emails on my ipad the pictures are facing the correct way. When I open them on the computer they are upside down. I have tried taking the pictures upside down, i've tried saving them upside down, but I can't get them to post right side up! I figured it must be something with yahoo, so this morning I tried emailing them to my gmail account. It turned it 90 degrees instead of 180. I'm getting closer.

No comments:
Post a Comment