Yesterday with my nieces was wonderful. We peep jousted and watched Despicable Me. I had never seen it. It was cute. I put the littlest down and then watched Fraggle Rock with the older two and then they went to bed. I missed the BBQ but it was ok.
Today we went on a family bike ride. My dad, brother and I left the local park they did 10.5 miles and I did 6. It was much easier today then it was on Monday. It wasn't as windy and they bike much closer to my speed. My wife, mother, and two of the little girls met us at the park. We played and played on the jungle gym. It has been quite sometimes since I have been on a slide.
We got home and dyed Easter eggs. Dad liked Gladys so she moved to his home. I think she might get a new name. I introduced swimoutlet.com to dad. It could be dangerous. He signed up to do the bunny run next weekend which is a 5k. I'm working Friday night, so I think I'm out. I do want to sign up for some smaller races as part of my training.
I'm home for a quick nap and a shower then off to the More Guts than Talent talent show. I will have pictures to share...
No comments:
Post a Comment