Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Five miles uphill

I didn't make it to yoga yesterday.  I chose sleep.  I would have only gotten two if I was going to make it to yoga, but today I went for a great five mile walk in the park near my house.  It was power walking and we ran up the hills.  There were quite a few hills.  After being copped up in my seat all morning I just needed to get out and move.  I did do a few cartwheels in the grass.  I'm attaching a picture of myself when I woke up yesterday as proof that I did not need to be in public.  Since I'm sharing bad pictures I also thought I would attach a picture of me in my new swim cap.  It looks nothing like me.  My mother says it looks like Im in an ad for sperm.  Gotta love moms.
Oops neither are facing the right direction.  Oh well.  Anyone know how to fix this?


On our way back to my running partners house we saw a cow giving birth.  We took a picture it is not the best picture but it was still pretty neat.  When we got back to her house she gave my a quick hooping lesson.  She is a hoop dancer and I happen to be in a hula hooping competition in 10 days.  I have a whole lot of practicing to do.  I just can't keep that thing up anymore!  I was awesome when I was six!

Great the only picture up right is the birthing cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment