My swimsuits came yesterday. I wore out my four-legged alarm system. He usually tells me when a squirrel runs across the yard, let alone the mailman. I'm going to post a picture of myself in my new suit. I've decided not to post a picture of me in the two piece. I can sausage my way into it, but it is certainly my goal suit. I will post a before and after once I reach the after.
Today was my first day exercising. It has snowed the past two days, so I was forced into the school gym. I ran on the treadmill. I only let myself run a mile. It took me just around 11 minutes. I didn't want to go farther because I have a running date with a classmate tomorrow. We are hittin' the trails. I love running on trails. I hate the dreadmill. Today I was forced to run and read subtitles on some car race. It made the mile seem really long. I'm going to have to think of something else to do while running/riding inside.
I debated including my numbers in such a public forum, but in the nature of full disclosure, here it goes. At the beginning of the month I had my insurance wellness check. When I got on the scale the woman, very loudly claimed, "Wow, I cant believe you weigh that much." Remind me to play poker with her. She is supposed to be a medical professional. I know the way I took it was not what she meant, but none the less. I am 5'6 and weigh 146lbs. My waist circumference is 28.5 inches. My body Mass Index is 23.5 and I am 22.9% body fat. On the scale provided this is good, but on the verge of fair. I want to get an excellent. So a goal is a body fat percentage of 20 or less.
Off to write a paper for class. A 32 year old writing papers again.
No comments:
Post a Comment