Yesterday, I was able to go out and pedal 11+ miles. The garmin was dead so I had to go with the bike computer. The two never agree. I tend to believe the garmin.
Today, I went swimming and then went for a run. I haven't been swimming in a few weeks because of my shoulder, I sound like a baby I know but it hurts, the last time I went the water was cold. Dd started swimming and keep saying that the fish were aggressive. I didn't believe him. They hadn't been bothering me at all. I would see a few jump but that was it. Well, the water is warmer and I was under attack! I swim alongside of a dock, when I got to the end the first time a fish swim into my chest. I grabbed it, pushed it away and yelled at it. I felt bad for yelling because some people sleep on their boats and don't nesscessarily want to wake up at 5:45 on a Friday. This fish was large. It was the size of a massive Jewish deli hoagie. After I pushed it away it started ramming my legs. So I turned around and started swimming back. Everytime I got to that end it started ramming me again. That is one way to increase my work load. I had been stopping every quarter of a lap. I had started to swim the backside of the lap without stopping. Because of this aggressive fish, I now swim whole laps before taking my break.
After I finished swimming, I got the river water out of my hair and did my Friday 5K and then met the ladies for a walk. It was a good way to start the day.
I apologize for the crazy day references. I'be worked the past two nights and just realized that it is Sunday. I started writing this Friday night.
No comments:
Post a Comment